How does maternity leave work at Roland Berger?
Picture of Verena
Picture of Verena
8 responses
Additional information
Will I have the same position or just any position when I come back? And what about part-time possibilities? Thank you very much for your answers and time!! Best, Marie
Marie P. asked a question to Roland Berger
Category: Company Benefits
Date asked: Friday, July 16, 2021
Last update: Friday, July 16, 2021
Picture of Verena K.
Verena K.
Project Manager
Hi Marie, Thanks for your question! We have many opportunities at Roland Berger to flexibilize the working hours of our consultants, such as different part-time models and leave options. Regarding maternity leave you would leave on your respective level and take the time off - afterwards you would join on the same level. We do not have a restricted number of positions (unlike for example large corporates). In addition, we have an internal initiative on "Parenting" for not only female but also our male colleagues! And, important note: There is no reason why not asking this question in the interview :) At Roland Berger we have a quite open discussion on part-time models / flexible working styles etc.
Friday, July 16, 2021
Marie P.
Ok great, thank you very much!
Friday, July 16, 2021
Picture of Verena K.
Verena K.
Project Manager
Are you already in the recruiting process for a position (either intern or full-time) at Roland Berger?
Friday, July 16, 2021
Marie P.
No, I'm not but it's an important topic for me also prior deciding if I should apply or not. :)
Friday, July 16, 2021
Picture of Verena K.
Verena K.
Project Manager
Definitely, I fully agree. I you have any further questions and are looking for a more personal interaction, please to not hesitate to get in touch, e.g., for a virtual coffee! If you are interested, please feel free to connect me via LinkedIn (Verena Dreeke)
Friday, July 16, 2021
Marie P.
Wir sind tatsächlich schon vernetzt seit dem TUM Case Workshop. Ich dachte die Frage könnte noch andere interessieren. Daher habe ich sie hier gestellt.
Friday, July 16, 2021
Picture of Verena K.
Verena K.
Project Manager
Umso besser :)
Friday, July 16, 2021
Marie P.
Ja :)
Friday, July 16, 2021
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.