How does the application and onboarding process look like for an experienced hire (Project Manager level)?
Picture of Sabine
4 responses
Seonag D. asked during the live chat Joining Roland Berger - from your application to the first days with us to Roland Berger
Category: Day to Day
Date asked: Friday, October 29, 2021
Last update: Friday, October 29, 2021
Picture of Sabine K.
Sabine K.
HR Manager
Hi Seonag D., thank you very much for your answer. As soon as your application has been received via our online tool and has been assessed as good, we will invite you to recruiting. We look at your practical experience in advance and then invite you to interviews. It really depends on the level how many interviews this means. Once the recruiting process has been successful, onboarding is very important to us. We look exactly what you need to be successful with us. D oes that help?
Friday, October 29, 2021
Seonag D.
Yes thank you very much. I had several discussions with the recruiting partners so far and they mentioned I would be interviewing for either a project manager or principal role. I’ve been through traditional consulting interviews at other firms for associate roles. I’m curious if at the higher level there are any special considerations I should be aware of (I.e., different style of case, different elements in the interview process)
Friday, October 29, 2021
Picture of Sabine K.
Sabine K.
HR Manager
I specifically recommend preparing here for the change motivation and what you bring to the position. In addition, it can be helpful to familiarize yourself with the technical know how. If you are invited to the interviews, we will also give you detailed instructions here that you will be well prepared.
Friday, October 29, 2021
Seonag D.
Thank you Sabine, that’s very helpful
Friday, October 29, 2021
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.
Did you find this discussion helpful?