“ What is the culture at Roland Berger really like? ”

Francis P. asked a question in topic Life at the Company
to Nicolas W. Senior Consultant, Roland Berger

26/03/2019
27/03/2019
Senior Consultant, Roland Berger

For me three things stand out with respect to our culture. First, we don't have a hierarchical, top-down mentality, e.g. it is easy to get in touch with our Partner. Second, there is no significant pressure amongst peers when it comes to promotion, because there is enough space for growth amongst all levels. This really creates a good collaborative working athmosphere. Third, we have an open but respectfull feedback culture. Feedback is taken seriously across the board. I think this point is deeply engrained in our culture since, for example, also our Partnes and Principals have to undergo bottom-up feedback loops.

28/05/2019
Senior Consultant, Restructuring, Performance, Transformation & Transaction - Healthcare, Roland Berger GmbH

Fully agree with Nicolas! In addition, what sets Roland Berger apart is our value of entrepreneurship, which is not just a claim. Besides the project work, you can get involved in our firm and drive initiatives which shape our firm! I find this really rewarding.

People invited to join the discussion:

Senior Consultant, Roland Berger

Roland Berger

Roland Berger is an independent company, solely owned by our Partners, who are responsible for overall corporate performance and business success. Founded in 1967, Roland Berger remains the only leading global consultancy firm with non-Anglo-Saxon roots. We are German by origin, European by nature and global by ambition, including a strong footprint in Asia and other geographies where we feel that we can truly make an impact.

Visit website