How were the first few months when you joined Roland Berger?
Picture of Nicolas
2 responses
Johnson E. asked a question to Roland Berger
Category: Experience
Date asked: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Last update: Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Sara K.
The first few months as a Junior Consultant went by really fast. I started as a full member of my team from day one and quickly took over my own tasks within the project - which of course I could not have done without the constant opportunity to asks my colleagues for advice. I cannot stress enough the positive and strong culture of support I felt and still feel within Roland Berger. To also get me up to speed on my "technical consulting skills" I took part in a two week Kick-Off training. While meeting and networking with fellow new joiners from around 40 countries, we got introduced to company insides and received further training in data analytics, graphics and other useful topics.
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Picture of Nicolas W.
Nicolas W.
Principal
I felt immediately part of the company. For the first two weeks, I supported a client acquisition and also an internal study. Both tasks gave me the opportunity to quickly dive into the Roland Berger specifics (e.g. way of structuring a problem, PowerPoint design principles). These insights helped me when I got assigned onto my first project. The project itself then provided the vital on the job training - again, the important thing being that I immediately felt as a respected team member.
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.