What do Roland Berger's values mean to you?
1 response
Anonymous asked a question to Roland Berger
Category: Culture
Date asked: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Last update: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Theresa S.
Entrepreneurship, Excellence and Empathy are our values I truly experience everyday and care about. Starting with Entrepreneurship I can confidently say that in all my projects and internal topics I have seen and used an entrepreneurial spirit. You might ask yourself what that means. - I will tell you. Having an entrepreneurial spirit means that I think of a bigger picture when hearing my clients issues and then try to convince my clients to change. Through adapting their business model with digital innovations e.g. AI or a new customer centric approach. In most of my 12 project I have done so far at Roland Berger I acted like an entrepreneur, feeling responsible for the company and tried to have a true impact with my work. Excellence is a set value. We work for top companies (and public institutions) worldwide and always strive for the best solution. Top quality in every analysis and every presentation is a must when you for us. The last value empathy is the most important for me. In my team and on projects this is the reason why I enjoy my work and how I make a difference when working with the client. Being empathetic about the clients' current situation is my personal priority. I had various clients in difficult situations and I was only able to get everyone on board with certain projects with my empathy and positive spirit.
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.