Picture of Hello.What are the chances of getting into the career with Roland Berger of a double master's degree student?

Hello.What are the chances of getting into the career with Roland Berger of a double master's degree student?

4 responses

Alan N. asked a question to Roland Berger

Category: Qualifications

Date asked: Sunday, April 26, 2020

Last reviewed: Sunday, May 17, 2020

Theresa S.

Senior Consultant

Dear Alan, the chances of starting a career at Roland Berger depend on several criteria. In order to get invited to an interview for a starting position (e.g. Junior Consultant) your grades, work experience (e.g. internships) and international experience are of importance. Therefore, a double degree definitely enhances your chances. If you are invited for on interview, we test how well you fit to Roland Berger and you also have a chance to get to know us and see if we fit. Does my answer help you? Best regards, Theresa

Monday, April 27, 2020

Alan N.

Thank you for the informative reply. Yes you answers help. I have been looking at the positions that are of my interest, and I can see that knowing more than just English language can be bit of a challenge for me. What is you recommendation? Best, Alan

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Theresa S.

Senior Consultant

Dear Alan, I would recommend to you to apply to a country in which you speak the native language. We of course like a diverse background of people working for us. However, we have to communicate lots with clients verbally and through presentations. Therefore, it is important to speak the native language, as not all clients speak perfect English and we aim for a high standard also in our communication. I hope this helps you and looking forward to your application. Best regards, Theresa

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Alan N.

Good day, Thank you for the clarification on this matter. I am currently pursuing my double master's degree. The first master's degree I am pursing is in Engineering Management in Poland. And the other master's degree is an MBA from University of Lille- School of Management. I believe those two master degrees can be very helpful for me since my bachelor degree is in mechanical engineering with more than one year of experience. A junior consultant position would be ideal based on my capabilities. I am more than happy to share my CV with you and also have the possibility to discuss online with you why I want to join Roland Berger and what are my future reviews of work expansion, such as exploring new market segments in Europe or the middle east. Best, Alan

Sunday, May 17, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?