Picture of What percentage of the missions are on international level? How long do the missions go for usually?

What percentage of the missions are on international level? How long do the missions go for usually?

3 responses

Mesut L. asked during the live chat Sustainability in Industrials to Roland Berger

Category: Application process

Date asked: Friday, March 19, 2021

Last reviewed: Friday, March 19, 2021

Lisa Marie C.

Consultant - Operations

Hi Mesut, thank you for your question. With our offices and clients around the globe, we always have international projects. Whether or how often you are staffed internationally depends on the staffing situation within your country/practice group, but also your preferences. For me, I would say that the ratio of national to international project is about 40:60. On average I would say individual project phases last 3 months. Best regards, Lisa

Friday, March 19, 2021

Mesut L.

Hi Lisa, thank you for the reply. I am curious about the life at RB with the current health crisis. Is homeoffice 100% applied at the offices or still international travel possible?

Friday, March 19, 2021

Lisa Marie C.

Consultant - Operations

Of course. While a lot of clients currently work with us remotely, we still have project teams travelling for project work. I myself am traveling nationally, but know of multiple other teams that travel internationally. In these cases, RB ensures our safety through testing, health checks and supplying us with high quality PPE.

Friday, March 19, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?