Picture of Will companies need more help of consulting companies to tackle a disruption like the COVID-19 to become more resilient.

Will companies need more help of consulting companies to tackle a disruption like the COVID-19 to become more resilient.

6 responses

Additional information

I am a recent graduate of TU Berlin and very much interested in consulting prospect. I ahve also completed a Thesis based on Resilience in Companies during COVID-19

Shreyas C. asked during the live chat Take your chance - Get insights into our consulting work to Roland Berger

Category: Career choices

Date asked: Friday, May 7, 2021

Last reviewed: Friday, May 7, 2021

Michaela F.

Project Manager

Hi Shreyas, thank you very much for your question. It definitely is a disruptive time and a lot of companies have to reinvent themselves. I would not say the need for consulting increases (although we expect the need for restructuring/transformation projects to increase) but I would say the focus shifts. Covid has revealed a lot of weaknesses for many companies. So I would say it is rather the focus that will shift.

Friday, May 7, 2021

Shreyas C.

Thanks a lot Michaela! Yes indeed this disrpuption have exposed the weaknesses of companies and there has to be some plan B for companies in case such disruption occurs in future.

Friday, May 7, 2021

Shreyas C.

Is there a possibility for to join RB as a consultant in the field of Supply Chain? I am really motivated to be a part of RB especially in SC field

Friday, May 7, 2021

Michaela F.

Project Manager

Hi Shreyas, we have a functional focus on operations. I would say that is your best choice then :)

Friday, May 7, 2021

Shreyas C.

Yes i am looking forward to apply as soon as possible!

Friday, May 7, 2021

Michaela F.

Project Manager

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Friday, May 7, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?