Picture of Has being part of the LGBTQIA+ community ever hampered your work with clients or partner at RB?

Has being part of the LGBTQIA+ community ever hampered your work with clients or partner at RB?

20 responses

Additional information

I'm asking that because mentalities vary in numerous parts of the world, and RB is an international company.

Laugel C. asked during the live chat LGBTQ+ at RB - Ask your questions to Roland Berger

Category: Diversity

Date asked: Friday, September 24, 2021

Last reviewed: Friday, September 24, 2021

Martin V.

Senior Consultant

Me personally not. Roland Berger is really supportive. However, you gotta keep in mind that I based in Germany, mainly doing projects for European retailers. Hence, the experience e.g. in Middle East might be different. :) Where are you based Laugel if I may ask?

Friday, September 24, 2021

Laugel C.

In France ! Actually, I'm currently applying for an intership position for January 2022 :)

Martin V.

Senior Consultant

Uh. Crossing my fingers for you.

Picture of Julian G.

Julian G.

Principal

I had never a problem either.

Martin V.

Senior Consultant

We also have colleagues from Paris in our LGBTQ+ network. Feel free to reach out to HR, they can get you in contact with them

Laugel C.

Ahaha why that "Uh" ? Thank you for your answers !!

Martin V.

Senior Consultant

Uh just in the sense of "Exciting opportunity."

Laugel C.

Aahahaha thank you that's right

Picture of Julian G.

Julian G.

Principal

Yeah fingers crossed

Laugel C.

Thank you guys, it's a quite stressful process to be honest !

Hannah Z.

Hi Julian and Martin, cool to hear you did never have any problems and always experienced support. Do you see any advantages in being out at Roland Berger?

Martin V.

Senior Consultant

I know, Laugel. I still remember my interview day. But in the end, all future colleagues I met on my interview day were super nice. That's the reasons why I decided to accept the offer.

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?