Picture of Personally, what helped you the most in preparation for the interview?

Personally, what helped you the most in preparation for the interview?

Picture of Boris
Picture of Tim
8 responses

Additional information

I guess practicing as many case studies as possible beforehand is key. Is it further important to have deep knowledge of current economic/political topics?

Tim A. asked during the live chat Joining Roland Berger - from your application to the first days with us to Roland Berger

Category: Interview Tips

Date asked: Friday, October 29, 2021

Last reviewed: Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Boris M.

Boris M.

Junior Consultant

Hi Tim, for me personally it helped me to read literature and to watch some good case interviews (e.g. on YT) to prepare for the interviews. Also training your mental math can be very helpful. The current economic/political topics are good to know, but are nothing I would deep dive in. Ofc you should think about that e.g. Corona has a bad impact on e.g. the aerospace industry :)...

Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Tim A.

Tim A.

Thanks for your tip Boris! Hope to see you in the Munich office next year! In case the interview goes well :)

Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Boris M.

Boris M.

Junior Consultant

You are welcome Tim, happy to have a coffee with you next week in the Munich Rb Office :)!

Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Boris M.

Boris M.

Junior Consultant

Hi Nikolas, this could be the case if you have some work experience and join on a higher level. For me personally the interviews were more general and in the end I could say which CC's I prefer to join with a 1st, 2nd, 3rd priority...

Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Tim A.

Tim A.

Cofee in the RB Office would be great! Unfortunately I am not in Munich next week. How about the week after?

Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Boris M.

Boris M.

Junior Consultant

Add me on linked in 'Boris Musakov' and we can arrange something ;)

Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Boris M.

Boris M.

Junior Consultant

You're welcome Nikolas

Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Tim A.

Tim A.

Cheers! Looking forward to it!

Friday, October 29, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?