Picture of As a master's graduate, would you recommend to apply as an intern first or is it better to apply as a Junior Consultant?

As a master's graduate, would you recommend to apply as an intern first or is it better to apply as a Junior Consultant?

Picture of Sabine
2 responses

Additional information

E.g., to get to know the company better first. Or what are your experiences? What have you done?:)

Bernard K. asked during the live chat Joining Roland Berger - from your application to the first days with us to Roland Berger

Category: Apprenticeships

Date asked: Friday, October 29, 2021

Last reviewed: Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Sabine K.

Sabine K.

HR Manager

It depends on your background: For candidates with a business administration background, we recommend a direct entry into a fulltime position.

Friday, October 29, 2021

Bernard K.

Perfect, thanks Sabine

Friday, October 29, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Hi Sara, I was wondering whether you knew when is the start of Junior Consultant position? or are there regular starts?What skills do you recommend to get as a PhD in Eng. and current MSc. student in Economics for an internship position!I want to apply for the junior consultant position and I'm at entry level (without work experience). Can I still apply?What are requirements for an entry above junior consultant level?I would like to join RB as a Consultant/Jr.Consultant, How do you see/expect an ideal grad student in a consultant role?Do you recommend joining the consulting business early in your career or rather after approx. 3-6 years of experience?I'm looking forward to apply as a Consultant. Don't you need the grades in the application formular?How likely is it to get an internship with a finished bachelor + 3 month market consulting internship?When should I best apply for an internship starting June "22? Is it already known when the assessment centers will be?Is it possible to get an internship after the second semester?I am joining London office as a consultant in February 2022. How do I well prepare myslef for the start?Tips for an upcoming consultant? How do I prepare the best for the start?Can I find out when do applications for entry level consultants (undergraduates) for the singapore office opens?Do you have a recommendation for how much in advance to apply for a full-time position as a consultant?I am an engineer, what is your advice for me if I want to choose the consulting path, is it the right choice?