Picture of Should the cover letter for an internship always be addressed to the Munich office or the office of interest?

Should the cover letter for an internship always be addressed to the Munich office or the office of interest?

Picture of Annika
Picture of Lukas
5 responses

Additional information

Also, is it possible to state an order of preferences for specific offices within the application process and how does this work technically?

Lukas D. asked during the live chat Joining Roland Berger - from your application to the first days with us to Roland Berger

Category: Internship

Date asked: Friday, October 29, 2021

Last reviewed: Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Annika B.

Annika B.

Junior Consultant

Just use the address of the contact person of the respective job posting. But please mention your office preference in the letter itself. Hope this helps!

Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Lukas D.

Lukas D.

Thank you Annika! So there won't be any dropdown boxes for the preferred office location but I just include it into the cover letter, I guess?

Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Annika B.

Annika B.

Junior Consultant

Not sure to be honest, I think there is a drop down menu during the application process. However it would not harm to include it in the cover letter as well.

Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Annika B.

Annika B.

Junior Consultant

Anyways you will be asked where you want to be located in case you'll be successful in the interview process

Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Lukas D.

Lukas D.

Perfect, thank you!

Friday, October 29, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?