Picture of Do you also experience reluctance within a company you are consulting in regards to sustainability measures?

Do you also experience reluctance within a company you are consulting in regards to sustainability measures?

Picture of Hülgen
Picture of Alix
5 responses

Alix B. asked during the live chat Climate Action – How Roland Berger helps its clients to achieve their goals towards a carbon-free world to Roland Berger

Category: Culture

Date asked: Friday, December 10, 2021

Last reviewed: Friday, December 10, 2021

Picture of Hülgen C.

Hülgen C.

Senior Consultant

Hi Alix, nice to e-meet you! :) Me personally, I did not experience any kind of reluctance from companies - especially on this type of project. To be more sustainable by implementing respective measures means doing good for the earth. Mostly everybody is really motivated to push this topic as it has a bigger purpose :)

Friday, December 10, 2021

Picture of Alix B.

Alix B.

Thank you, Hülgen! Great to hear that all companies are motivated to implement sustainable strategies. Do companies sometimes express the fear of facing greenwashing accusations?

Picture of Hülgen C.

Hülgen C.

Senior Consultant

Of course, but we consult our clients to implement holistic approaches in order to tackle possible accusations of greenwashing. Also we focus on mitigation not adaptation (e.g., with offsetting).

Picture of Alix B.

Alix B.

Thank you for the insights! :)

Picture of Hülgen C.

Hülgen C.

Senior Consultant

My pleasure :)

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?