Picture of Are there any projects that are done in collaboration with the London office? Could you give an example?

Are there any projects that are done in collaboration with the London office? Could you give an example?

Picture of Julia
4 responses

Additional information

I will be joining RB London as a consultant in Feb 2022.

Vivek M. asked during the live chat Climate Action – How Roland Berger helps its clients to achieve their goals towards a carbon-free world to Roland Berger

Category: About us

Date asked: Friday, December 10, 2021

Last reviewed: Friday, December 10, 2021

Picture of Julia R.

Julia R.

Senior Consultant

Hi Vivek, in London we have for example a big focus on aviation and also do decarbonization projects in this area. Good to hear that you are joining! Welcome to the RB Family :)

Friday, December 10, 2021

Vivek M.

Thanks Julia :) I interviewed with the partner from retail practice. Do I have to do most of the projects in retail or can I have a mix of different industries?

Picture of Julia R.

Julia R.

Senior Consultant

I made the following experience at Roland Berger: If you tell your colleagues what you want, you always have the chance to also see projects in other industries. So a mix is definitely possible! And also in retail the focus on decarbonization is rising. We indeed have a few projects ongoing in order to reduce scope 3 emissions in transportation.

Vivek M.

That sounds really great! Exciting work!

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?