Picture of Hi, I am a fresh graduate. I am looking to apply to the Singapore office .May I know the recommended timeline to apply?

Hi, I am a fresh graduate. I am looking to apply to the Singapore office .May I know the recommended timeline to apply?

Picture of Nicolas
1 response

Additional information

Singaporean hoping to work in the singapore office

Remus T. asked a question to Nicolas W.

Category: How to apply

Date asked: Monday, January 10, 2022

Last reviewed: Monday, January 10, 2022

Picture of Nicolas W.

Nicolas W.

Principal

Dear Remus Many thanks for your question. As I am based in Europe, I do not have an in-depth knowledge about the specific application timeline in Singapore. My suggestion would be to reach out to the local HR contact which you will find on the website. In any case, my suggestion would be to plan in some time for the application process. This gives you the time to get well-acquainted with RB, the Singapore office and allows you to prepare for the interviews. I hope this helps. Best, Nicolas

Monday, January 10, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
How do I increase my cultural fit so that I can get an interview? I'm currently getting my part time MBA from Singapore.Hi! Is it clear yet when applications for the Gap Year program will open? Thank you for your help!When will applications open for a gap year internship (and what is the country, where this internship will be held)?When will applications open for a gap year internship (and in which country this internship will be held)?I want to apply for the junior consultant position and I'm at entry level (without work experience). Can I still apply?Am I allowed to apply for the Gap Year even if I am in my Masters already? (Due to Covid I chose not to take a year out)I'm looking forward to apply as a Consultant. Don't you need the grades in the application formular?How long does it currently take for you to get back to an applicant after an online application?ForApplicants(Asian) to next Gap Year Program, could I use study certificate from Goethe Thailand?I am an applicant from India. I am proficient in english. Which international RB offices provide via sponsorship?When should I best apply for an internship starting June "22? Is it already known when the assessment centers will be?How many months in advance would I need to apply for a full-time entry position?If I want to apply for either summer or the autumn afterwards, do I send two applications or can I specify preferences?As a master's graduate, would you recommend to apply as an intern first or is it better to apply as a Junior Consultant?If I want to apply in Germany and Switzerland, would I have to submit two separate applications?