Picture of Hi, I'm really curious about what the entrepreneurial fellowship entails and whether this is available in London

Hi, I'm really curious about what the entrepreneurial fellowship entails and whether this is available in London

Picture of Alexander
Picture of Alexander
4 responses

Additional information

I think I saw that Alexander is involved in this, would be really grateful to hear from him about his experience!

Kelvin T. asked during the live chat Working in consultancy & being socially committed or promoting your own business idea? Roland Berger makes it possible! to Roland Berger

Category: About us

Date asked: Friday, February 11, 2022

Last reviewed: Friday, February 11, 2022

Picture of Alexander H.

Alexander H.

Project Manager

Hi Kelvin. The fellowship entails first an application on your end where you pitch your idea to parts of our management. Twice a year decisions are made regarding who gets awarded the fellowship. You then get a dedicated amount of time where you are relieved from any project work at RB to focus 100% on your business. There's also a basic salary included so you are not left "pennyless" :)

Friday, February 11, 2022

Picture of Alexander H.

Alexander H.

Project Manager

As to what it entails in detail: A lot of planning and research, calculating our business case and preparing a pitch deck which we want to use to approach potential investors towards the end of the leave to see whether we can get funding to continue. The fellowship is also available globally so London would work as well

Kelvin T.

Wow, that sounds incredible, thank you so much for this information Alexander! Are there any sectors that the business has to be in or would it be sector-agnostic?

Picture of Anita M.

Anita M.

HR Expert Intern Recruiting

We are open regarding any sectors :) All good ideas are welcome! Of course if would be nice to see some connection to our core business, but it is not a mandatory requirement.

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?