Picture of 1.Would gap year interview questions include case interview?

1.Would gap year interview questions include case interview?

Picture of Anita
Picture of Yukiko
9 responses

Additional information

2.Generally what kind of questions would be asked? Would there be similar to those of non-Gap Year? 3.Is the process like this? 3.1select from papers 3.2email to notify even if unpassed 3.3interview ? 4.If3. is correct, how long does it usually take from 3.1 to 3.2 and 3.2 to 3.3? 5.In the paper sending, what do I need to send besides CV and certificates? (Cover letter, letter of intent, etc.) 6.What is the most crucial thing that is being looked for in interview? 7.What is the most crucial thing that is being looked for overall? 8.Would interview be asked in German throughout the whole interview?

Yukiko S. asked during the live chat Working in consultancy & being socially committed or promoting your own business idea? Roland Berger makes it possible! to Roland Berger

Category: Interview Tips

Date asked: Friday, February 11, 2022

Last reviewed: Friday, February 11, 2022

Picture of Anita M.

Anita M.

HR Expert Intern Recruiting

1. yes - there will be case interviews for the gap year position 2. + 3. the gap year process includes 4 steps: one test, two case interviews and one personality interview 4. the three interviews are conducted in one day, the test a few weeks before 5. please check our website and the gap year position for this. we need your CV and all certificates you have 6. + 7: you should be well prepared for our case interviews and try to be your true self during our personality interview :) 8. Yes - in German

Friday, February 11, 2022

Picture of Yukiko S.

Yukiko S.

Dear Ms.Anita. That's very clear😃 Thank you so much? By the way, may I ask regarding the test in no.2, what would it be about? And is it in German?

Picture of Anita M.

Anita M.

Your numerical, linguistic and logical skills will be be tested in the test. You need to be fluent in Business German for the process.

Picture of Yukiko S.

Yukiko S.

I see. So the test is in German too?

Picture of Anita M.

Anita M.

The test is available in different languages. You can also do it in another language, your native one, if it is available. Nevertheless, the interviews will be conducted in German.

Picture of Yukiko S.

Yukiko S.

Vielen Dank For no.5, I have checked the website and tried uploading, but looks like it can upload only 1 file. So I would like to know if cover letter, letter of intent, other accessories to CV are needed too or not. Wenn ja, soll ich später per E-Mail senden?

Picture of Anita M.

Anita M.

In this case, please merge all documents in one file and upload it. An application via mail is not possible, just via our application system

Picture of Yukiko S.

Yukiko S.

I see. Thank you so much😃 Lastly, Around when would the test and interview be conducted? And would there be some links where we can have practices for the test or interview mockups?

Picture of Anita M.

Anita M.

We are still organizing the process right now. But we are planning the test in mid-April and the interviews in May. But maybe also a few weeks sooner or later.

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?