Picture of How is the entrepreneurial spirit of Roland Berger embodied in the daily life of the firm?

How is the entrepreneurial spirit of Roland Berger embodied in the daily life of the firm?

Picture of Inga
Picture of Anna
5 responses

Anna G. asked a question to Roland Berger

Category: Day to Day

Date asked: Friday, April 29, 2022

Last reviewed: Friday, April 29, 2022

Picture of Inga N.

Inga N.

Senior Consultant

There is generally space for your own ideas in everything we do. There is a special programme designed by HR for entrepreneurship ideas but also in everyday consulting life the firm is very open towards new ideas how to do things. I'd say we are less process driven which means you can design your own process and implement own ideas. One example could be that a friend of mine founded her own charity for girls in Africa.She works part-time now (90%) to combine consulting and her little "start-up"

Friday, April 29, 2022

Picture of Anna G.

Anna G.

Ok thank you very much, this is something that particularly attracts me to Roland Berger. I love this spirit and kind of work organization !

Friday, April 29, 2022

Picture of Inga N.

Inga N.

Senior Consultant

It is also something that keeps me at RB :) I feel like I could do anything with this company and they would support the craziest ideas

Friday, April 29, 2022

Picture of Anna G.

Anna G.

Do you feel that the entrepreneurial spirit (or flexibility for innovation) is more developed than in other consulting firms?

Friday, April 29, 2022

Picture of Inga N.

Inga N.

Senior Consultant

Without having worked for other consulting firms I'd say that because RB is smaller than other consulting firms, we have less processes and more flexibility to give room towards entrepreneurship

Friday, April 29, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?