Picture of I heard that Roland Berger aims for net zero emissions by 2028. What specific measures the company implemented so far?

I heard that Roland Berger aims for net zero emissions by 2028. What specific measures the company implemented so far?

Picture of Sven
3 responses

Marta T. asked during the live chat Sustainability and climate action at Roland Berger: How we help our clients improve their environmental footprint to Roland Berger

Category: Role Description

Date asked: Friday, August 19, 2022

Last reviewed: Friday, August 19, 2022

Picture of Sven C.

Sven C.

Consultant

True. It's very important for us to walk the talk - since we can only "sell" sustainability, if we follow the path as well, of course. So, Roland Berger is actually already climate neutral since most offices procure green electricity, support electrical company cars, engage our employees via green challenges and most importantly, we offset flights. Further, we offset the remaining emissions (also via. an own forest).

Friday, August 19, 2022

Marta T.

Thanks a lot Sven! :) I can see that there are many actions going on! And what about teleworking? Is something it is encouraged among teams?

Friday, August 19, 2022

Picture of Sven C.

Sven C.

Consultant

Oh yes, that's a big topic, too... Almost normal already ;). So you decide by yourself how you want to work. Many work from home, but we often meet also in our offices if we have the wish to do so. Sometimes clients request to work at their site, then we follow the wish of course. But also then it's much more flexible now as is used to be.

Friday, August 19, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?