Picture of What made each of you choose to work at Roland Berger over other competitors?

What made each of you choose to work at Roland Berger over other competitors?

Picture of Sven
Picture of Jannis
5 responses

Michelle T. asked during the live chat Sustainability and climate action at Roland Berger: How we help our clients improve their environmental footprint to Roland Berger

Category: Experience

Date asked: Friday, August 19, 2022

Last reviewed: Friday, August 19, 2022

Picture of Sven C.

Sven C.

Consultant

Combination of - topic specific work (you don't start as a generalist) - people - office availability ;-)

Friday, August 19, 2022

Picture of Jannis H.

Jannis H.

Senior Consultant

Hey :) thanks for your question. During my studies I got to know several management consultancies (also Roland Berger) and strategy departments of industrial companies. Both with us and with our competitors, you work with nice, smart and motivated people. However, the portfolio of topics and projects at Roland Berger convinced me. In addition, we give you the opportunity to be part of an industry or functional team right from the start. This means that you always have a "home base".

Friday, August 19, 2022

Marta T.

Thanks for this question! I was thinking to ask the same thing!

Friday, August 19, 2022

Michelle T.

Thank you! It sounds like the topics of the projects you get to work on is a big pull to working here. Has it lived up to your expectations in reality?

Friday, August 19, 2022

Picture of Jannis H.

Jannis H.

Senior Consultant

Definitely. To be honest, I didn't have very specific wishes regarding the projects. But in my 2.5 years at Roland Berger, I've had the opportunity to work with a lot of clients in all kinds of industries and on a wide range of topics. That makes it very exciting. Every day anew.

Friday, August 19, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?