Picture of Hi, thanks for organizing this session today. Are there any upcoming in-person recruiting event for women?

Hi, thanks for organizing this session today. Are there any upcoming in-person recruiting event for women?

Picture of Kathrin
9 responses

Prachi T. asked during the live chat International Women's Day Special: Women in Consulting to Roland Berger

Category: Events

Date asked: Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Last reviewed: Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Picture of Kathrin K.

Kathrin K.

HR Senior Vice President

We just had one last week in Berlin. New events are always published in this section on our website: https://www.rolandberger.com/en/Join/All-Events/

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Prachi T.

Thanks Kathrin!

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Prachi T.

Hi, can a candidate not based in a particular country, apply for a role there? For example, currently I am based in Germany, then can I apply for a position in the US?

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Picture of Kathrin K.

Kathrin K.

HR Senior Vice President

Yes, you can. However, the US has very challenging Visa requirements. Depending on your background, it can be difficult to get a work permit from the authorities.

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Prachi T.

Thanks Kathrin :)

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Picture of Kathrin K.

Kathrin K.

HR Senior Vice President

Welcome. Please don't hesitate to ask anything you would like to know

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Prachi T.

Thanks again to all for answering the queries. Are you planning to send out the trabscript for today's event?

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Picture of Kathrin K.

Kathrin K.

HR Senior Vice President

Sorry, there is no transcript. We would like to keep the session interactive. Otherwise, participants would be shy to ask their questions. Thank you very much for your understanding

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Prachi T.

Sure. I get your point.

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?