Picture of Thank you for organizing this event! Is there a network for women in the phd leave program?

Thank you for organizing this event! Is there a network for women in the phd leave program?

Picture of Amina
26 responses

Marina H. asked during the live chat International Women's Day Special: Women in Consulting to Roland Berger

Category: Diversity

Date asked: Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Last reviewed: Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Picture of Amina S.

Amina S.

Junior Consultant

Hi Marina! Thank you for your question - Roland Berger has the Women@RB initiative. The goal of the initiative is to connect women in consulting around the globe and support women in building a strong network among fellow female consultants. The activities of the initiative comprise e.g. dedicated trainings, networking events as well as or female buddy system in the DACH region.

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Marina H.

That sounds great! Is this initiative only for consultants or can interns / workingstudents / master thesis cooperations also be part of this network?

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Picture of Amina S.

Amina S.

Junior Consultant

The female buddy system and the trainings are for consultants only, but female interns/working students are kindly invited to join the Women@RB networking events.

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Marina H.

Thank you for your answer! I am currently writing my Master's thesis with Roland Berger in Stuttgart. As I'm not an intern / working student I'm not sure that I get the invitations to those events. Do you know how I can sign in on those events in my situation?

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Picture of Kathrin K.

Kathrin K.

HR Senior Vice President

We will invite you to the next event - no need to sign up. You will receive your invitation automatically. I know that a colleague volunteered to organize something in Stuttgart.

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Marina H.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to connect with more people!

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Marina H.

I have a question about the recruiting process in different offices: After I finish my master degree in the summer, I will have to move my residency to Switzerland as I got recruited to the Swiss National Team in Dancing. I would like to join Roland Berger as a consultant in Zürich in September / October - Is the recruiting process in Switzerland different to Germany? And what candidate profile is looked for in Switzerland?

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Picture of Kathrin K.

Kathrin K.

HR Senior Vice President

We recruit jointly within the DACH region. The recruiting process is the same. For the Zurich office, we are looking for colleagues with experience in the Swiss market.

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Picture of Kathrin K.

Kathrin K.

HR Senior Vice President

The candidate profile does not differ

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Marina H.

Thank you Kathrin!

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Marina H.

Is there a way for me to connect with consultants from Switzerland to learn more about specific skills and topics there? (for example Networking Events)

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Picture of Kathrin K.

Kathrin K.

HR Senior Vice President

We work fully integrated in the DACH region. There are no specific requirements for Switzerland. Practices present in Zurich include Services which means banking and insurance, Consumer Goods & Retail, Pharma, Restructuring, Transportation and Industrial Products & Services

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?