Picture of What is it like to work at Roland Berger (hours, environment, opportunity to grow...)

What is it like to work at Roland Berger (hours, environment, opportunity to grow...)

Picture of Marlo
Picture of Doreen
38 responses

Clemence R. asked during the live chat International Women's Day Special: Women in Consulting to Roland Berger

Category: Day to Day

Date asked: Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Last reviewed: Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Picture of Marlo E.

Marlo E.

Senior Consultant

Hi Clemence, nice to meet you. I am working in the Munich office. I started in June 2022 and I enjoy working with RB a lot. I work mostly on due diligences in the investor support team. People are all very nice and supportive. Working hours are in the 'normal' consulting range. No weekend work so far

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Picture of Doreen G.

Doreen G.

Consultant

Hi Clemence, I agree with Marlo! We do a have a great working environment, many of my colleagues I do consider as friends. Working hours of course are a bit longer, but we do have ne work initiatives so your daily work shouldn't extent 12h and less on fridays. You have your own mentor guiding you through your career and supporting you to grow.

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Picture of Marlo E.

Marlo E.

Senior Consultant

Opportunities to grow are given in various ways through a dedicated mentor, who supports and encourages your carrier path together with a large training program which you can join

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Picture of Doreen G.

Doreen G.

Consultant

There are many initiatives e.g., enabling you to do an MBA, a PhD, a Sabbatical and much more

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Clemence R.

Hello! First thank you very much for the opportunity to participate in this event! I am currently doing a masters in consulting in paris and am very interested in joining RB in the future! I really like the idea of having a mentor who is there to support our career.

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Clemence R.

I am also interested of doing an MBA later on in my career and it is great to know that I will be supported at RB

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Picture of Marlo E.

Marlo E.

Senior Consultant

You really have so many options within RB, as Doreen already mentioned, MBA, PhD, etc. And from my experience so far this is absolutely supported by RB and should not be a problem

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Clemence R.

That is awesome!

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Clemence R.

If I wanted to do my masters internship at RB would it be possible?

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Clemence R.

I am very interested in travelling so I would love to work in any office around the world

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Picture of Kathrin K.

Kathrin K.

HR Senior Vice President

Yes, you can do your internship during your Master studies

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Clemence R.

Thank you! And where would I be able to apply for an internship?

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?