Picture of Could you please tell a bit more on the projects you've worked on? (Sector wise, goal of the project)

Could you please tell a bit more on the projects you've worked on? (Sector wise, goal of the project)

Picture of Julian
Picture of Hairong
7 responses

Additional information

Maybe also what made the project special to you, thanks!

Isabella V. asked during the live chat Unity through Diversity - LGBTQ+ inclusion at Roland Berger to Roland Berger

Category: Role Description

Date asked: Friday, June 23, 2023

Last reviewed: Friday, June 23, 2023

Picture of Julian G.

Julian G.

Principal

Hi Isabella, I am Julian, working in the financial services and public sector. I did projects for ministries, public institutions, authorities, central banks, supervision, development banks and pure commercial banks

Friday, June 23, 2023

Picture of Hairong Z.

Hairong Z.

Junior Consultant

Hi Isabella, I recently just finished a project in the logistics sector and we helped the client to reposition its strategy for the next 10 years. This includes vision, mission definition and identification of enablers from all possible perspectives to accomplish the goals.

Friday, June 23, 2023

Picture of Jakob W.

Jakob W.

Junior Consultant

Hi Isabella, I did projects in consumer goods so far. As an example, I recently did an ESG project for a global luxury & fashion company where we identified ESG issues in particular

Friday, June 23, 2023

Isabella V.

Thanks Julian. Maybe a quick follow-up question, did you do strategy for those institutions or what would be an example of a goal of the project? Also Thanks Hairong and Jakob, sounds very interesting! For which offices do you work?

Friday, June 23, 2023

Picture of Julian G.

Julian G.

Principal

We did a whole bunch there. Strategy, organization, processes, digitization, benchmarkings, sales effectiveness, project management offices, cultural change etc. so the whole spectrum

Friday, June 23, 2023

Picture of Jakob W.

Jakob W.

Junior Consultant

I'm based in the Berlin Office :)

Friday, June 23, 2023

Picture of Hairong Z.

Hairong Z.

Junior Consultant

I'm based in Düsseldorf

Friday, June 23, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?