Picture of I am trying to break into consulting and would like your insights about how to stand out and be the best. Thank you

I am trying to break into consulting and would like your insights about how to stand out and be the best. Thank you

Picture of Scott
1 response

Additional information

Hey, I come from a business background with a software degree who gets excited about learning new businesses and solving problems. I am currently open for full-time roles in the USA and believe all the experiences over the period of time have prepared me for this role. Thank you.

krushi teja reddy p. asked a question to Scott S.

Date asked: Saturday, October 14, 2023

Last reviewed: Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Picture of Scott S.

Scott S.

Senior Consultant

I believe the best way to stand out is to be yourself and help us understand why consulting and a career at Roland Berger is the right step for you. Of course, you need to perform well on the case interviews and on the technical aspects. However, at the end of the day, anyone can be taught how to use a structure to solve a problem. What can't be taught is authenticity -- this is what can set you apart from others. Be sure to relax and connect with the people you meet during your coffee chats and interviews. Let us see what motivates you and who you are as a person.

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?