Picture of What is something that you enjoy at Roland Berger and feel is unique to it?

What is something that you enjoy at Roland Berger and feel is unique to it?

Picture of Paul
6 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Tushar P. asked during the live chat Joining Roland Berger as an intern to Roland Berger

Category: Life at the company

Date asked: Friday, June 7, 2024

Last reviewed: Monday, June 10, 2024

Picture of Paul U.

Paul U.

Roland Berger is the only strategy consulting firm that allows you to specialize on an industry or a function from day one. Having had a clear preference for corporate finance related projects from day one, joining RB and the RPT platform allowed me, to focus on the projects I wanted to see from a functional perspective, while having the chance too see a lot of different industries!

Friday, June 7, 2024

Leopold M.

if you are not sure which function or industry you want to start in from day one. Is it also possible to try out different ones when starting at Roland Berger.

Friday, June 7, 2024

Maximilian S.

What surprised you the most after joining Roland Berger?

Friday, June 7, 2024

Picture of Paul U.

Paul U.

You will need to choose your general focus (either an industry or function). If you feel like you would like to change that selection later on, that is usually no problem! Furthermore, we also staff cross-functional and cross-industries so you will also get the chance to try out different projects, if you want to!

Friday, June 7, 2024

Picture of Paul U.

Paul U.

What surprised me the most is how truly international our firm is with so many opportunities to do project with an international scope, clients and teams!

Friday, June 7, 2024

Maximilian S.

Sounds great! Thanks for the insight.

Friday, June 7, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?