What are the perks of working at Roland Berger?
Picture of Nicolas
2 responses
Caroline B. asked a question to Nicolas W.
Category: Company Benefits
Date asked: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Last update: Friday, March 6, 2020
Picture of Nicolas W.
Nicolas W.
Principal
One of my colleagues from the Zurich office, for instance, is currently studying at INSEAD. As a participant in the Roland Berger MBA program he benefits from a sponsorship for his tuition fees. Regular events, e.g. in summer and around Christmas offer an excellent opportunity to get to know colleagues better. The free drinks in our weekly office apéros should also be mentioned...not many after work events beat our culture of Friday drinks in the Zurich office. When you apply for a German office, you'll be able to profit from a very generous mobility package, including a lease car.
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Leonard L.
What really makes Roland Berger special to me is the level of freedom and empowerment given to all colleagues on a daily basis. You can drive your own ideas and concepts forward both in projects and internally. Our very flat and collaborative hierarchical understanding (from Junior Consultant to Senior Partner) facilitates benefitting from this general entrepreneurial mindset from day one at our firm. Raise your voice and you can achieve anything at Roland Berger. To me, this is highly motivating and THE key perk.
Friday, March 6, 2020
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.