Picture of Hi Sara, I was wondering whether you knew when is the start of Junior Consultant position? or are there regular starts?

Hi Sara, I was wondering whether you knew when is the start of Junior Consultant position? or are there regular starts?

2 responses

Chloé B. asked a question to Roland Berger

Category: Role Description

Date asked: Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Last reviewed: Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Sara K.

Consultant

Dear Chloé, you can join Roland Berger after completing your Bachelor's or Master's degree. After your Bachelor's degree you will join as Consulting Analyst, after your Master's degree you will be hired as Junior Consultant. In general, you can apply at any time - new colleagues join our team at the beginning of each month. However, in order to make the selection process as smooth as possible, I would personally recommend that you send your application a good six months before your desired start date. I hope this answers your question. =)

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Chloé B.

Thank you very much for your answer Sara, I will proceed with my application. My goal is to join the Healthcare department as I have a very similar profile as yours, so we might be in touch in the future :). Best, Chloé

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Good morning, how do I apply online for a consulting position not advertised (Milan office)? Thank youHow does the career start of senior candidates (in my case, 10years of experience) differ from that of junior starters?Please tell me about the training when you first joined?Are the junior consultant positions split into functional and industry competence centers?I want to apply for the junior consultant position and I'm at entry level (without work experience). Can I still apply?What are requirements for an entry above junior consultant level?I would like to join RB as a Consultant/Jr.Consultant, How do you see/expect an ideal grad student in a consultant role?Do you recommend joining the consulting business early in your career or rather after approx. 3-6 years of experience?When should I best apply for an internship starting June "22? Is it already known when the assessment centers will be?Are RB projects more strategic or operational? What does a "normal" day look like? Typical tasks of a Junior Consultant?How early in advance do you recommend preparing for case interviews, as I've seen various indications from 1 - 3 months?As a master's graduate, would you recommend to apply as an intern first or is it better to apply as a Junior Consultant?I am joining London office as a consultant in February 2022. How do I well prepare myslef for the start?Tips for an upcoming consultant? How do I prepare the best for the start?How would you start working in the position of consultant with a background in architecture?