Picture of Tell me about your biggest challenge in the last 3 months?

Tell me about your biggest challenge in the last 3 months?

Picture of Nicolas
2 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Roland Berger

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Last reviewed: Monday, October 7, 2019

Markus V.

Finance

Good question... There has not been the one big challenge, but in our project work, we face smaller and bigger challenges every day! Our projects typically require us to think outside the box as there is no standardized solution to the projects we work on. Aligning with all stakeholders and aligning organizational matters with the actual "project work" can be challenging, but at the same time very rewarding when all involved parties are happy with the result. While facing challenges almost any day, I have never felt alone given that we have an open and supporting company culture where colleagues, the project team, partners, and or mentors are always good sparing partners.

Friday, October 4, 2019

Picture of Nicolas W.

Nicolas W.

Principal

This is a great question. For me, the biggest challenge in the last three months was a project start in Russia. To be able to deal with the language barriers and to adapt to the new cultural and business environment was indeed challenging. What I realize know after a couple of months on the project is, however, what a unique opportunity this provided for me. Once the relationship is established on the working level with the client, one realizes that the world is a smaller place than expected and that one can move things together across cultural barriers.

Monday, October 7, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?