Picture of Can you give me tops on how MBA candidates from non-core schools compete along those from core-schools for internships?

Can you give me tops on how MBA candidates from non-core schools compete along those from core-schools for internships?

Picture of Anita
1 response

Additional information

from Non-core school in Boston.

Anonymous asked a question to Anita M.

Category: Internship

Date asked: Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Last reviewed: Thursday, October 31, 2019

Picture of Anita M.

Anita M.

HR Expert Intern Recruiting

This answer is valid for the recruiting process in the U.S.: non-core schools have the same interview process as core schools – with the exception that their first-round interview is conducted virtually while core schools are conducted in person. The only real difference between non-core and core is that our company is not present on all campuses. Non-core schools should try to network with our team if they are interested in learning more and we are looking forward to their applications as well!

Thursday, October 31, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Do you offer short-term internships (8 - 10 weeks) for PhD Candidates in Engineering?How does the career start of senior candidates (in my case, 10years of experience) differ from that of junior starters?Which MBA school graduates does Roland Berger take?Is it possible to do an MBA if you already have a PhD? Does the policy differ per country, e.g. Switzerland vs. Germany?What skills do you recommend to get as a PhD in Eng. and current MSc. student in Economics for an internship position!Can I apply to multiple internship positions at different worldwide locations? Or do I have to choose only one of them?Do PhD holders have the chance to pursue RB sponsored MBA programs just like Master´s degree holders?Does RB support employees who aim to pursue a higher education level (e.g. MBA)?Has anyone with average university grades but exceptional career (diverse, entrepreneurial) gotten into RB?Is there a cutoff concerning grades? Do I have chances for an interview invitation with a 1.9 from a target university?Is it possible to get an internship after the second semester?What educational leave options are availible to hires starting with a Bachelor's degree?Could you elaborate on what for internships, extracurriculars, etc you had that made you stand out/you look for?As a master's graduate, would you recommend to apply as an intern first or is it better to apply as a Junior Consultant?For someone with a non MBA / non Business background, how different will be the case study interview?