Picture of Is there a possibility to write the masters thesis within the company as there is no job offer for it. Thanks in advance

Is there a possibility to write the masters thesis within the company as there is no job offer for it. Thanks in advance

1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Strategy, Consulting & Management

Category: Role Description

Date asked: Friday, November 1, 2019

Last reviewed: Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Maximilian S.

Project Manager

Hi Anon, Roland Berger does support master theses for successful interns who worked with us before, giving them both financial support and access to our internal resources. Hope this helps!

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Can you give me tops on how MBA candidates from non-core schools compete along those from core-schools for internships?Is there any vacancy for a law masters graduate in IT Law and IP Law as a Data protection professional in your firm?I want to apply for the junior consultant position and I'm at entry level (without work experience). Can I still apply?Am I allowed to apply for the Gap Year even if I am in my Masters already? (Due to Covid I chose not to take a year out)Do PhD holders have the chance to pursue RB sponsored MBA programs just like Master´s degree holders?How likely is it to get an internship with a finished bachelor + 3 month market consulting internship?Is there a cutoff concerning grades? Do I have chances for an interview invitation with a 1.9 from a target university?Is it possible to get an internship after the second semester?Is the opportunity for an academic leave attached to specific factors, e.g. job performance, merit, experience?Is there an opportunity to do an internship in climate action consulting?Where can I submit my cover letter when applying for a summer internship?Can I apply for an engineering internship with no internship experience?Hi, if there are some jobs aren't posted on official website but I can reach out to see if there's an opportunity? thxDo you hire in batches or is it possible to apply and be hired anytime throughout the year?Hi Jannis, could you advise me on my resume? I am attempting to get into the management consulting industry.