Picture of Is there any vacancy for a law masters graduate in IT Law and IP Law as a Data protection professional in your firm?

Is there any vacancy for a law masters graduate in IT Law and IP Law as a Data protection professional in your firm?

6 responses

Additional information

I'm an Indian national, passed my masters in Law (LLM) in IT Law and IP Law from Leibniz University Hannover. I speak fluent English and German,along with Bangali and Hindi. I'm a lawyer, (B.A.LL.B(Hons)) in India, but I am searching for work in IT Law, Intellectual Property law and Data protection law. I can start from right now.

Ayana U. asked during the live chat Stelle Deine Fragen zu Projektarbeit, Karrieremöglichkeiten und Kultur bei Roland Berger to Roland Berger

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Friday, November 15, 2019

Last reviewed: Friday, November 15, 2019

Maximilian S.

Project Manager

Hi Ayana, thank you for your question and your profile does look very sound to me. However, we do not have any law practice in our firm, so you'd rather join as a consultant potentially and focus (with your skillset) on IT-related subjects.

Friday, November 15, 2019

Ayana U.

That'll work perfectly fine with me

Ayana U.

I'm flexible to move Europe wide and also in other countries

Ayana U.

Where should I send my applications

Barbara K.

HR Expert Full-Time Positions Consulting Recruiting

Dear Ayana, the best way would be to have a look on our Website and decide on your prefered countries and contact our HR colleagues there and apply for your chosen countries.

Ayana U.

Thank you

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?