Picture of Which are the current topics Roland Berger is currently pursuing to address Climat Action issues?

Which are the current topics Roland Berger is currently pursuing to address Climat Action issues?

Picture of Sven
3 responses

Katharina L. asked during the live chat Sustainability and climate action at Roland Berger: How we help our clients improve their environmental footprint to Roland Berger

Category: Interview Tips

Date asked: Friday, August 19, 2022

Last reviewed: Friday, August 19, 2022

Picture of Sven C.

Sven C.

Consultant

In terms of our clients: We support a variety of clients, we work on many topics. But if I would need to decide, I would say to support the decarbonization of emissions in production and logistics, but also of the entire supply chain. In terms of Roland Berger: Priorities internally is inter alia green energy consumption, offsetting flights and enable employees to live more green (e.g., electronic company car)

Friday, August 19, 2022

Katharina L.

That sounds super interesting. Thank you very much for your answer. Maybe a follow-up question: to what extent do you yourself support the process of sustainability at Roland Berger?

Friday, August 19, 2022

Picture of Sven C.

Sven C.

Consultant

Since I'm working at them climate action team, I work everyday on sustainability topics and try to achieve the most possible impact for climate improvements at our clients. Personally, for example I mostly use train to go everywhere since I did not order a company car at all. In addition I live in Austria, which already means to use min. 80% green electricity in my home ;-)

Friday, August 19, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?