Picture of Do you hire in batches or is it possible to apply and be hired anytime throughout the year?

Do you hire in batches or is it possible to apply and be hired anytime throughout the year?

Picture of Anjori
6 responses

Ramon C. asked during the live chat From engineers to economists and data scientists: Get to know our consultants and their interesting careers! to Roland Berger

Category: Application process

Date asked: Friday, February 24, 2023

Last reviewed: Friday, February 24, 2023

Picture of Anjori J.

Anjori J.

Consultant

You can apply throughout the year

Friday, February 24, 2023

Ramon C.

Great, thanks a lot! One more question: Is there a big difference in terms of the processes you follow accross different departments and industries? I mean, do you operate differently if you are working on an automotive project comparde to a chemical one for example? The reason why I ask this is to know how possible it is to change sector after some projects or time focusing on a specific one

Picture of Anjori J.

Anjori J.

Consultant

Not necessary. For example, I have done projects in Automotive, Manufacturing and Aerospace and while the people you work with changes, the broad process remains the same.You can definitely ask your mentor (this is the one assigned 'manager' you have right from the beginning) and they take your interests into account when staffing you

Ramon C.

That´s interesting, I appreciate the answer. And does Roland Berger work also on tech topics like software, digitalization, process automation, etc?

Picture of Anjori J.

Anjori J.

Consultant

Yes we have a digital platform as well

Picture of Franziska R.

Franziska R.

Senior Consultant

Our digital platform has several clusters, like digital strategies, analytics and platform solutions, digital tools and products, as well as digital due dilligence

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?