Picture of Hello, I would love to know how you would define the culture at Roland Berger - what made you want to work there ?

Hello, I would love to know how you would define the culture at Roland Berger - what made you want to work there ?

9 responses

Sayuli R. asked during the live chat Frauen in der Beratung - Tausche Dich mit unseren Beraterinnen aus to Roland Berger

Category: Culture

Date asked: Friday, December 6, 2019

Last reviewed: Friday, December 6, 2019

Sayuli R.

I am not a German speaker but I am considering the Paris office

Friday, December 6, 2019

Gaurav P.

Can we apply to any office? Does RB support for getting Visa?

Friday, December 6, 2019

Barbara K.

HR Expert Full-Time Positions Consulting Recruiting

Dear Sayuli, if you are considering Paris then of course French and English are important and German is not a must then :-)

Friday, December 6, 2019

Theresa S.

Senior Consultant

Hello Sayuli, I am wiritng you regarding your first question. In my first interview for an internship I meet the nicest people in comparison to other consultancies. In my internship I received a lot of responsibility, had an awesome team and learned a lot. Therefore, I decided to start at Roland Berger full-time three years ago.

Friday, December 6, 2019

Barbara K.

Dear Gaurav, you are free to apply at any location of course. It always makes sense to have a local link through language skills or any other Background (working experience) in the countries where you are applying.

Friday, December 6, 2019

Gaurav P.

Thank you. In case we apply to the office in the UK, How will be the recruiting process look? The interviews will be on skype?

Friday, December 6, 2019

Barbara K.

Dear Gaurav, well the process will be a series of interviews and ideally in person, if possible. It is very important for our colleagues to get to know you personally.

Friday, December 6, 2019

Gaurav P.

Yeah, I understand, then I think it will be difficult if you do not have a visa to travel to that region office.

Friday, December 6, 2019

Sayuli R.

Thank you very much for your answers !

Friday, December 6, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?