Picture of How would you describe the corporate culture at Roland Berger and what do you particularly appreciate about it?

How would you describe the corporate culture at Roland Berger and what do you particularly appreciate about it?

6 responses

Matthias J. asked during the live chat Mobility Transformation to Roland Berger

Category: Culture

Date asked: Friday, March 6, 2020

Last reviewed: Friday, March 6, 2020

Heike Q.

Senior Consultant

Hi Matthias. As Roland Berger is not as big as many other consultancies in terms of number of Consultants, the culture is rather personal and familiarly. You quickly get to know may other colleagues in your office or competence center.

Friday, March 6, 2020

Matthias J.

Hi Heike, thank you for your answer! Was this a crucial aspect of why you are now at Roland Berger?

Friday, March 6, 2020

Matthias J.

What do you think makes Roland Berger stand out from other smaller consultancies?

Friday, March 6, 2020

Heike Q.

Senior Consultant

There is a lot of reasons of cause but the most important to me are the brilliant and fun people I work with here.

Friday, March 6, 2020

Heike Q.

Senior Consultant

Another reason is also that Roland Berger due to its international scope also gives you the opportunity to be staffed on international projects, e.g. I spend half a year in the US during my time here. This is an opportunity which smaller consltancies often can't offer

Friday, March 6, 2020

Matthias J.

I see - very interesting, thank you very much!

Friday, March 6, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?