Picture of What is your own experience with being out at Roland Berger?

What is your own experience with being out at Roland Berger?

Picture of Alexis
Picture of Matthew
3 responses

Sandy M. asked during the live chat Unity through Diversity - LGBTQ+ inclusion at Roland Berger to Roland Berger

Category: About us

Date asked: Friday, June 10, 2022

Last reviewed: Friday, June 10, 2022

Picture of Alexis L.

Alexis L.

Consultant

Hey Sandy, I personally have a very good experience. I did not feel in our office that I needed to come out specifically – but I could rather just talk freely about my relationship and never received any comments. Quite the opposite, my partner immediately was invited to events, for evenings out with colleagues, … One of our core values is "Empathy", and I truly feel like it is being put into practice by my colleagues. For instance, for the organization of Pride week, we had a task force in Brussels that was composed mainly of allies that wanted to contribute actively :)

Friday, June 10, 2022

Picture of Matthew M.

Matthew M.

Junior Consultant

For me, my experience of being out at RB was very seamless. Throughout the interview process, I was open with my interviewers about my interest in joining and contributing to JustBe if hired at the firm. I felt safe, comfortable and encouraged to voice this interest throughout the process, and, actually, the warm community and rich opportunities for LGBTQ+ employees at the firm is what drove my decision to join the firm. I can honestly say that, as a member of the LGBTQ+ community and employee at RB, I feel valued, appreciated and seen in the workplace.

Friday, June 10, 2022

Picture of Grace G.

Grace G.

Consultant

For myself, my personal experience has been very positive - I can drop it in conversation casually without a second look and have felt very comfortable and safe to be out

Friday, June 10, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?