Picture of Why is the German/European heritage key in your corporate culture ?

Why is the German/European heritage key in your corporate culture ?

Picture of Nicolas
1 response

Additional information

No trap here, just need some underlying arguments if I mention RB's German/European identity as part of my answer to the "Why Roland Berger?" question please. Proximity with the top management when working in the EU or your strengths in automotive, industrial goods and financial services are all factual arguments linked with your German history. What about specific reasons related to your corporate culture please ? Thank's a lot in advance, Nicolas.

Nicolas C. asked a question to Nicolas W.

Category: Culture

Date asked: Monday, December 14, 2020

Last reviewed: Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Picture of Nicolas W.

Nicolas W.

Principal

Hi Nicolas Thanks a lot for your question - indeed, an important one! Here is my very personal view on the impact of our German/European heritage on our corporate culture. I think the German/European heritage makes our culture both more diverse and more open. Being founded in the middle of Europe, having started with offices across Europe lead early on to the necessity of being open to different languages, different perspectives on societal issues as well as to consultants with different cultural backgrounds. In sum, this leads today to an absence of "the standard consultant" or the "standard way" at Roland Berger and to an openness for different business approaches in different countries/office locations. I hope this goes some way towards answering your question. Please feel free to reach out to me in case you need further details. Best, Nicolas

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?