Picture of Since RB is Germany-based, are there any cultural working differences in the ME offices compared to other firms?

Since RB is Germany-based, are there any cultural working differences in the ME offices compared to other firms?

Picture of Nicolas
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Consultant

Category: Role Comparison

Date asked: Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Last reviewed: Monday, May 9, 2022

Picture of Nicolas W.

Nicolas W.

Principal

Many thanks for this important question! I strongly believe that the fit with the company culture - besides the obvious of having interesting tasks and challenges for growth - is a key criterion whether you can excel in consulting or not. Yes, RB is a firm of German heritage. However, in my perception we have transformed truly into a global firm over the last years. Importantly, the corporate culture is strongly tied to our three core values: excellence, empathy and entrepreneurship. These values shape across the different offices how we interact with each other and our clients. So, in a nutshell I would say: Also in the ME offices, you are going to feel our strive for excellence, entrepreneurship and empathy. In addition, you are going to feel the specific influences of the respective offices - making it an exciting mix in the end. Hope this helps - always feel free to reach out again if you have follow-up questions Best, Nicolas

Monday, May 9, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?