Picture of Is there a global exchange in the corporate finance divisions or are company-relevant issues rather managed from Munich?

Is there a global exchange in the corporate finance divisions or are company-relevant issues rather managed from Munich?

Picture of Michael
Picture of Lisa
2 responses

Additional information

Since RB has a global foot print

Michael S. asked during the live chat Working in consultancy & being socially committed or promoting your own business idea? Roland Berger makes it possible! to Roland Berger

Category: Team Info

Date asked: Friday, February 11, 2022

Last reviewed: Friday, February 11, 2022

Picture of Michael S.

Michael S.

I am applying for a Corporate Finance role in Munich, are Finance issues managed centrally in Munich or is there a global exchange with Finance divisions in other RB offices. I worked for a global reinsurance company in Munich, Zurich and New York for 5 years and sharing the experience of many brilliant colleagues was always very valuable for me.

Friday, February 11, 2022

Picture of Lisa S.

Lisa S.

HR Expert Recruiting: full-time consulting positions

Hi Michael, for an application for non-consulting positions and your question regarding international options, I would recommend you to contact the respective recruiters for our non-consulting positions. You can find the contact details of the responsible person under the job ad - feel free to reach out to our colleagues!

Friday, February 11, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?