Picture of Have you had any negative experiences regarding your sexual orientation in your career?

Have you had any negative experiences regarding your sexual orientation in your career?

Picture of Julian
4 responses

Sandy M. asked during the live chat Unity through Diversity - LGBTQ+ inclusion at Roland Berger to Roland Berger

Category: Diversity

Date asked: Friday, June 23, 2023

Last reviewed: Friday, June 23, 2023

Picture of Julian G.

Julian G.

Principal

Hi Sandy, nice to meeting you. I never had any negative experiences in that way and I am more than 10 years in the firm.The firm also progressed here a lot to an even better way

Friday, June 23, 2023

Sandy M.

And what about clients?

Friday, June 23, 2023

Picture of Julian G.

Julian G.

Principal

None until now. But honestly I guess you also have to put it into context, it would also depend where you work, i.e. on a project in the Middle East I would perhaps not have my rainbow sticker on the laptop.

Friday, June 23, 2023

Picture of Jakob W.

Jakob W.

Junior Consultant

I personally never had an negative experiences in my career so far due to my sexual orientation. I believe being out has rather helped me to grow as I can be authentically myself at work. I also never had a negative experience with a client and I feel safe knowing that Roland Berger stands behind me completely, if issues should arrive with clients

Friday, June 23, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?