Picture of What are similarities and differences in the application process between the international offices?

What are similarities and differences in the application process between the international offices?

Picture of Sabine
Picture of Sabine
7 responses

Additional information

(assuming fluency in the local language) And is it possible to move from one office to another after some time?

Sebastian S. asked during the live chat Joining Roland Berger - from your application to the first days with us to Roland Berger

Category: Role Comparison

Date asked: Friday, October 29, 2021

Last reviewed: Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Sabine K.

Sabine K.

HR Manager

Thank you very much for your message. There are indeed some differences in the recruiting process. Here it indeed helps to have a look at the respective job advertisement. For example, the application deadlines are different. Are you interested in a specific office?

Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Sabine K.

Sabine K.

HR Manager

Yes it is: We have various options here from shorter transfers to long-term transfers.

Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Cecilia P.

Cecilia P.

Within this subject, could I ask about London office? Does it require Cover letter in the initial phase?

Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Sabine K.

Sabine K.

HR Manager

Dear Cecilia, thank you very much. Here it is also worth a look at our join page. Here you can find all positions and what you need for your application. Does this help?

Friday, October 29, 2021

Sebastian S.

Thank you Sabine for your answer! As a follow up question: I absolved my internship at Roland Berger in Germany but might also consider applying for a permanent role in London or NA. Are these separate applications (also separate to an application to a German office)? And do the benefits of a shortened application (e.g. like the student club) also apply to these offices?

Friday, October 29, 2021

Picture of Sabine K.

Sabine K.

HR Manager

As a former intern we would be very happy to assist you. Please contact Anita, Kathi or Marlis directly.

Friday, October 29, 2021

Sebastian S.

Alright I am gonna write them, thank you Sabine for your answers!

Friday, October 29, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?