Picture of Hi! Is it clear yet when applications for the Gap Year program will open? Thank you for your help!

Hi! Is it clear yet when applications for the Gap Year program will open? Thank you for your help!

Picture of Anita
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Human Resources

Category: Events

Date asked: Monday, September 23, 2019

Last reviewed: Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Picture of Anita M.

Anita M.

HR Expert Intern Recruiting

The application process for next year will start in december 2019.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Hello, what is the application deadlined for 'Consultant (m/w/d): All levels' for summer of 2020 entry?When will applications open for a gap year internship (and what is the country, where this internship will be held)?When will applications open for a gap year internship (and in which country this internship will be held)?Is the Roland Berger Gap Year program open to American applicants?re: Roland Berger's Gap Year Program. Where is the application? I can't seem to find it in English. Thank you!Am I allowed to apply for the Gap Year even if I am in my Masters already? (Due to Covid I chose not to take a year out)How long do you usually take for a first evaluation of an incoming application?How long does it currently take for you to get back to an applicant after an online application?ForApplicants(Asian) to next Gap Year Program, could I use study certificate from Goethe Thailand?When should I best apply for an internship starting June "22? Is it already known when the assessment centers will be?If I want to apply for either summer or the autumn afterwards, do I send two applications or can I specify preferences?Hi, I am a fresh graduate. I am looking to apply to the Singapore office .May I know the recommended timeline to apply?Can I find out when do applications for entry level consultants (undergraduates) for the singapore office opens?Hi, I would like to know if there are initiatives like EmpowHER that are open to interns?What is the best time and way to reach out to the LGBTQ+ Community during the application process?