Picture of Hello, what is the application deadlined for 'Consultant (m/w/d): All levels' for summer of 2020 entry?

Hello, what is the application deadlined for 'Consultant (m/w/d): All levels' for summer of 2020 entry?

1 response

Friedrich H. asked a question to Roland Berger

Category: Role Description

Date asked: Thursday, October 10, 2019

Last reviewed: Thursday, October 10, 2019

Theresa S.

Senior Consultant

Hello Friedrich, In general we are always looking for Consultants on all levels and hire all year. However, you should apply approximately three to five months before the entry, so there is enough time for the application steps. The only exception is an internship in summer, I would recommend an earlier application, as the spots are limited in the summer. Does my reply answer your question?

Thursday, October 10, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Good morning, how do I apply online for a consulting position not advertised (Milan office)? Thank youHi! Is it clear yet when applications for the Gap Year program will open? Thank you for your help!When will applications open for a gap year internship (and what is the country, where this internship will be held)?When will applications open for a gap year internship (and in which country this internship will be held)?I want to apply for the junior consultant position and I'm at entry level (without work experience). Can I still apply?What are requirements for an entry above junior consultant level?I would like to join RB as a Consultant/Jr.Consultant, How do you see/expect an ideal grad student in a consultant role?I'm looking forward to apply as a Consultant. Don't you need the grades in the application formular?When should I best apply for an internship starting June "22? Is it already known when the assessment centers will be?How does the application and onboarding process look like for an experienced hire (Project Manager level)?How many months in advance would I need to apply for a full-time entry position?If I want to apply for either summer or the autumn afterwards, do I send two applications or can I specify preferences?As a master's graduate, would you recommend to apply as an intern first or is it better to apply as a Junior Consultant?I am joining London office as a consultant in February 2022. How do I well prepare myslef for the start?Can I find out when do applications for entry level consultants (undergraduates) for the singapore office opens?