Picture of Where can I find jobs in the field of sustainable industrials with reference of your event on March 19th 2021?

Where can I find jobs in the field of sustainable industrials with reference of your event on March 19th 2021?

Picture of Verena
2 responses

Dorian U. asked a question to Consultant

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Thursday, March 4, 2021

Last reviewed: Friday, March 5, 2021

Picture of Verena K.

Verena K.

Project Manager

Hi Dorian, Thanks for your question! Generally you can find our open positions on our website (www.rolandberger.com). Sustainability represents a core part of our strategy; and sustainability-related projects are part throughout most of our competence centers: Functionally, it is established mainly within "Operations", being a cross-industry field within Roland Berger. If you are curious to find out more about projects in the area of sustainability, we are happy to invite you to our Live Chat on March 19. Looking forward to welcoming you there.

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Dorian U.

Dear Mrs Verena D. I would like to inform you, that I will participate at the event on March 19th. Furthermore I sent you an application with hope to get a positive reply. Best regards, Dorian

Friday, March 5, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
In which positions it is possible to hire an international candidate without local language fluency?At what point of your career do you choose a competence centre to join?In what ways will my career progression be supported?I have a few questions that I want ask you about the gap year internship 2021-2022. Is it possible to have a call?Could you please be so kind to give us some rough idea about sustainability projects your are currently working on?How is sustainablitity implemented in project work? Are there any sustainability projects within automotive industry?Do you have a dedicated team that tackles sustainability projects across all industries or does each CC have its own?When should I best apply for an internship starting June "22? Is it already known when the assessment centers will be?I have a digital interview on 18.11.2021 for an internship in 2022. Is the internship expected to be in the office then?Could you elaborate on what for internships, extracurriculars, etc you had that made you stand out/you look for?Which industry do you think is booming with the current situation?What are the current client needs you encounter in your day-to-day work, in terms of sustainability (esp. FCMG sector)?I am going to be joining RB in the Chicago office next year! How can I get involved with sustainability projects?Is it possible for an intern to choose any Competence Center after a successful application day? Functional & Industry?How geographically spread out are the sustainability projects you are working on?