Picture of Hi Jannis, is it possible to specify (home) office preferences in projects so that you don't travel 4 days a week?

Hi Jannis, is it possible to specify (home) office preferences in projects so that you don't travel 4 days a week?

Picture of Jannis
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Jannis H.

Category: Role Description

Date asked: Monday, October 17, 2022

Last reviewed: Thursday, October 20, 2022

Picture of Jannis H.

Jannis H.

Senior Consultant

Hey, thanks for your question. I have two answers to this: 1. Of course you can express your preferences. It is also tried to take into account individual wishes. Project requirements need to be taken into account, too, of course. 2. the last few months have shown (at least for me) that the classic 4-day week is no longer so common with customers. For example, I am currently usually only at the customer's for three days and sometimes also do home office weeks.

Thursday, October 20, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Do recruiting days take place both on Friday and Monday? I heard that Monday is also an option - is that true?Have you done any change management type of project? I just studied change management and I find it hard to apply :(What would the work-life balance be like? How many days would you be travelling a week?What was your best experience / highlight concerning your project this week? What is the most challenging part of it?how is your work week structured ? (when busy)Could you please be so kind to give us some rough idea about sustainability projects your are currently working on?Is there a recent sustainability project/idea that suprised you the most and that you liked alot?Is it possible to get on projects which are out of the "own" expertise area in order to get a broader view?Can one agree to push the entry date for a Consultant position a couple of months in case of a planned entry in winter?How many projects do you typically get an inside look at during an internship of 8-10 weeks?If you work in a functional CC, what are the chances to be staffed on a mixed project with another functional CC?)Are RB projects more strategic or operational? What does a "normal" day look like? Typical tasks of a Junior Consultant?If I want to apply for either summer or the autumn afterwards, do I send two applications or can I specify preferences?Is it possible for an intern to choose any Competence Center after a successful application day? Functional & Industry?How does RB manage the home-office situation? E.g. is it expected to be present at the office at least X% of the time?