Picture of Have you done any change management type of project? I just studied change management and I find it hard to apply :(

Have you done any change management type of project? I just studied change management and I find it hard to apply :(

1 response

Hemraj L. asked a question to Roland Berger

Category: Application issues

Date asked: Thursday, August 1, 2019

Last reviewed: Monday, August 5, 2019

Maximilian S.

Project Manager

Dear Hemraj, good question! In the end, all of our projects are somewhat related to change. Whether you are developing a new vision for the overall organisation or implementing a new organisation for the branches of the client. You will face the need for change and addressing it early is critical for success. Having a dedicated change management expert on board can thus be very helpful - however, I always found it most helpful when you can combine change management expertise with some industry expertise, as this makes the approach much more credible. To get a better understanding what change management means to you and find out how you can contribute, we would need to gain a better understanding of your study background and skills. May you would like to contact one of our HR colleagues (https://www.rolandberger.com/en/Join/Join-Us/Contact-Us/) or submit your application online? :-) Looking forward to hearing from you!

Monday, August 5, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?