Picture of I would like to know how diverse is the location of projects? Are there projects across Europe outside of home office?

I would like to know how diverse is the location of projects? Are there projects across Europe outside of home office?

Picture of Michelle
5 responses

Additional information

Is cross staffing common in RB?

Alisa L. asked a question to Roland Berger

Category: Internal career mobility

Date asked: Friday, April 29, 2022

Last reviewed: Friday, April 29, 2022

Picture of Michelle F.

Michelle F.

Consultant

Hi Alisa, nice to meet you! There are various opportunities to work on projects within or outside of Europe. Especially during COVID, there were many opportunities to work on international projects - also from home. For example, I have worked on a project in the US, even though I was physically based in Berlin.

Friday, April 29, 2022

Alisa L.

Thanks for your reply! Does that mean when things get back to normal, you will have the chance to work on site with US clients?

Friday, April 29, 2022

Picture of Michelle F.

Michelle F.

Consultant

I am currently working on a project in the Middle East where we are working in a hybrid model (2 weeks at the client, 2 weeks remote).

Friday, April 29, 2022

Alisa L.

That sounds awesome! and usually how long is the project lasting? can you choose the project you want to work with or it's assigned?

Friday, April 29, 2022

Picture of Michelle F.

Michelle F.

Consultant

The duration of the projects varies greatly - ranging from 4 weeks to several months

Friday, April 29, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?