Picture of Are you also looking for Cyber Security Consultants?

Are you also looking for Cyber Security Consultants?

3 responses

Additional information

I am currently working as a Security Consultant in the automotive world and I'm looking for a new challenge.

Anonymous asked a question to Roland Berger

Category: About us

Date asked: Friday, August 30, 2019

Last reviewed: Friday, August 30, 2019

Theresa S.

Senior Consultant

Knowledge in Cyber Security is generally a good skill for a consultant at Roland Berger However, as a strategy consultancy we have a broader spectrum of projects and working with the top management level. Therefore, we are looking for consultants which are willing to work in IT Strategy, IT Transformation, Data Analytics and/or digitization e.g. the development of new digital business models. As Cyber Security is such a specific topic, I only had one project which was related to Cyber Security on top management level since I started at Roland Berger.

Friday, August 30, 2019

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply, Theresa. OK, I see (although I would claim that no Digitalisation can be successful without a cyber security strategy, signed and understood by C-level =) ). Best regards and have a great weekend.

Friday, August 30, 2019

Theresa S.

Senior Consultant

I fully agree with you that Cyber Security always needs to play a role in the Digitization also on C-Level. Nevertheless, it is in most projects not our sole focus. Therefore, we need a broader area of expertise to aid our clients with their issues. I hope you are also having a good weekend.

Friday, August 30, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?