Picture of Has anyone with average university grades but exceptional career (diverse, entrepreneurial) gotten into RB?

Has anyone with average university grades but exceptional career (diverse, entrepreneurial) gotten into RB?

1 response

Additional information

Trying to find out if the excellent grades are nice to have or a must...

Alexis W. asked a question to Consultant

Date asked: Monday, June 21, 2021

Last reviewed: Monday, June 21, 2021

Maximilian S.

Project Manager

Hi Alexis, when looking at candidates, we of course take a holistic approach - taking into account not only your grades, but all other aspects and especially your experience as well. So I would definitely encourage you to apply!

Monday, June 21, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Is there a chance with high motivation but not high grades could become a part of this company in the social field?Can you give me tops on how MBA candidates from non-core schools compete along those from core-schools for internships?Is it still pretty common at RB to pursue a Phd or MBA after 2-3 years, or is it not as important as it used to be inDo you hire MDs that only recently graduated from med school and don't have a lot of hands-on clinical experience?Do PhD holders have the chance to pursue RB sponsored MBA programs just like Master´s degree holders?Do you have summer internships?I would like to join RB as a Consultant/Jr.Consultant, How do you see/expect an ideal grad student in a consultant role?Which thing you discovered (that you never knew about) about yourself after joining RB?Does RB support employees who aim to pursue a higher education level (e.g. MBA)?Is there a maximum hiring age? Or a preferred age range for people entering RB?Why are university grades a hiring criteria? Do they correlate with work ethic? Or with agreeableness?I am an Indian looking for MBA in Germany. My dream firm is RB. Can i get in without native level fluency in German?Are the A-Level Grades still important if you have excellent university grades? For Internships and Full Time Positions?Is there a cutoff concerning grades? Do I have chances for an interview invitation with a 1.9 from a target university?Not having excellent grades, but parallel worked and played sport at a high level. Still a chance to get an interview?